Monday, May 01, 2006

A modest request

It has recently come to my attention that there are people besides my family that frequent this website. This is flattering as well as surprising, as I had no idea that anyone would be interested in my ramblings beyond the very stoutest of readers.

Blogger (the host of this website), very conveniently provides a service whereby when you have finished reading a posting, you can click on the "comments" button and write some little note. I do not need laudatory proclamations or anything like that, but should you find yourself, at the end of a reading saying "hmm, that was interesting" or "wow, what an idiot" please click that little button and say so, as feedback is greatly appreciated, mostly because it feeds my already massive ego.

Thanks all, and enjoy the posting below!

N.H.P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record, I read Gnorm's posts for the articles, not for the pictures... I swear..

Dan said...

Hey Norm,
I read it because it's possibly the best written thing I've ever read. Or it could be because I'm extremely jealous that you're checking all the places that I couldn't, as a result of running out of money in Mozambique. Oh well.