Tuesday, August 15, 2006

...and the word spreads kind of far and sort of wide...

So...the lovely and talented Ms. Julia Dimon, a travel writer of some renown (at least in her native Canada and among gonzo travelers everywhere) recently asked if she could post some of my work (subject to her editing) on her website. After much hemming, hawing, galumphing and flip-flopping, all of which lasted less than a second, I enthusiastically told her "of course!" She promised me a pony and a rainbow and unicorn for my efforts, all of which I have been assured are forthcoming.

Therefore, you may now find one of my articles in a brilliantly edited format at:

http://www.thetraveljunkie.ca/index.php


Julia is a fantastic writer and I both can and do recommend that you read the rest of her site. She, unlike many of us unfortunates, gets to do this kind of thing for a living, a fact that I am both obscenely jealous of, yet also very excited about as it allows me to continue living through her experiences.

I will soon have postings about the rest of my time in Cambodia, the world-famous Full Moon Party and of course, my zany month in Japan with only the finest of people...

Stay tuned...

-N.H.P.

No comments: