Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sometimes, pictures say more than words

Usually, I like to fill this space with words. However, once in a while, pictures can save me the trouble...thus
Wednesday night: 8PM














Thursday morning: Noonish














Friday morning:AM














Friday morning: 6:10AM














Friday morning: 6:45 AM















Friday morning: 7 AM














Friday morning: 8AM...Isabels flat...woohoo!!!















Time of this writing: 4PM Saturday afternoon Isabel had to go out of town for the evening, leaving me in the care of her very lovely roommate Eileen and Eileens boyfriend. Despite falling asleep after taking a 4 hour walking odyssey in the afternoon, they managed to drag me out to a pub where some very interesting people bought me any number of pints, none of which helped to reduce the tiredness.

I think that going out in London will take some getting used to, as the tube closes at midnight, as do most pubs. Apparently, the normal schedule of events is that after the pubs close you go to clubs, however as I could barely stand (tired, not booze) we hauled ourselves home. Of course, it wouldnt be a night out unless at the end of it, there was food involved. And seeing as how i am in a different country, with a different culture, different people and different food, I went way out on a limb and had....burger king.

I am so attuned to the ways of the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you can take this trip! You will be a much greater contributor to society for having done it. Even the "different" coverage of the Olympics must be a great learning experience.

Enjoy!

Art