Thursday, January 05, 2006

You can find a poem for just about anything...

I made a big decision a little while ago,
I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show,
That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
Even though it often might appear inconsequential
I must have been distracted when I left my home because
Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
Anyway, I never veered I walked in that direction
Utterly absorbed, it seems in quiet introspection
For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray
And that is how I got to where I find myself today
-Bill Watterson, of Calvin and Hobbes. Truly a genius
Words that I'll be thinking of as I venture out into the wild blue...uhhh...the wild blue pastry dish! Yes! Wait...that could be wrong.
I'll get back to you.

No comments: